Use the Cocaine Purity Test Kit to get a good idea about the purity of your cocaine. It requires a small sample (you only need 20 mg of cocaine).
Simply compare the test result with the color chart included with the kit to get a good idea about how pure your cocaine sample is.
The results from the tests done above can be read as follows:
- The first ampoule (where the bottom layer is almost like coffee) was a 90% pure sample and is worth 5 stars.
- The second ampoule was a 70% pure sample and gets 4 stars.
- The third ampoule was a 60% pure sample and gets 3 to 4 stars.
- The fourth ampoule was a 50% pure sample (very common to find on the streets) and tests between 2 and 3 stars.
- The last ampoule has almost no cocaine in it. It does not reach one star purity (it was a 10% pure sample).
No brown color at all means little to no cocaine: less than 10%.
This cocaine purity test is very insensitive to the usual substitutes such as mannitol, which won’t skew the purity reading. The test will also not react to other substances from the family of cocaine such as lidocaine, benzocaine, procaine, etc.
Cocaine Purity Test Kit Includes
- 10 cocaine purity tests
- 10 spatulas
- Instruction sheet
Please use only 20 mg (a small amount) of your sample. If you use too much, the results will be skewed! When comparing different samples, test using the same quantity from each. You can use the materials that come with the kit to help you get the right amount. However, for best results, use a scale to weigh the exact amount of powder. You can buy a good portable digital scale from here:
Test samples from different sources at the same time, so that you can more easily compare results. Take pictures of the test results under the same lighting and with the same camera. Use the pictures to compare with results from future tests.
This test does not tell you anything about the adulterants that were used to cut the sample. To test for dangerous substances that may have been added to your cocaine, use the Cocaine Cuts Test Kit.