Use the Simon’s reagent test kit to:
- Differentiate between MDMA and MDA
- Differentiate between amphetamine and methamphetamine
The Simon’s test should only be used after first testing with Marquis, Mandelin or Mecke (ideally all three).
For MDMA: Your sample likely contains MDMA if it yields the corresponding color reaction with Marquis, Mandelin and Mecke, and turns a blue color with Simon’s.
For methamphetamine: Your sample likely contains methamphetamine if it yields the corresponding color reaction with Marquis, Mandelin and Mecke, and turns a blue color with Simon’s.
Storage: Store the bottles in a freezer, and allow the liquid to thaw before use. This will allow your test kit to last for years.
Test Kit Includes:
- Bottle with testing fluid
- Color chart with instructions
- Multiple-use testing vial
- Protective storage/transport jar
There are no reviews yet.